Well established automotive repair facility in search of a light duty technician. Requires knowledge of basic automotive maintenance practices including but not limited to oil changes, tire repairs and changes, lighting, state inspections, batteries and others on both foreign and domestic vehicles. Must be eligible for certification as a Missouri State Inspector for safety inspections. Must have personal tools.
This is a full time position with benefits, health insurance, vacation, and retirement. Pay is on an hourly basis.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Provides quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection and basic repair utilizing the expertise attained through automotive repair experience. Must learn how to provide explanations as necessary of needed repairs to employees and customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Ability to work well with others and receive instruction from journeyman a must. Ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adheres to shop safety and environmental practices. Operates equipment and customer vehicles safely and responsibly.
- Provides additional upsells estimates within a timely matter.
- Installs parts on vehicles as required
- Changes oil and transmission fluid and filters
-Installs batteries and checks electrical systems
-Road test vehicles
- Learns how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of five areas with a preference for: brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Progresses to the position, Technician
- Assist in shop responsibilities